Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 52,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] minor bug

Tip us?

prasadram10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] minor bug

i got a dell streak 5 as a gift, unbeknownst to me it is running a stock froyo 2.2.2 (baseband 347).
bug:
the camera seems to freeze at times when i try to click a pic. The secondary camera and the video recorder are working just fine. Is there a way to fix the camera bug. i thought it could be because of my SD card, so i formatted it and i tried again.. seems to be the same... is there a fix??

ive rooted the device and have removed all the bloatware and have been searching for a custom rom for a quite some time and im not able to find a link to a custom rom in the forum.
Is there a custom rom for my dell streak 5, froyo 2.2.2, baseband GAUB1A134700 build 15274. ??

Or am i jus stuck with this until i get a good phone :-p

Thanks

Strephon Alkhalikoi
Old
Thanks Meter 413
Click on the "Traveller DSC ROM" link in my signature to be taken to my custom Gingerbread ROM for the Streak. Also check the Android Development forum here in Dell Streak land. My ROM is but one of many being offered here.
Noob FAQ
Q: Can someone suggest a link I can follow that will walk me through the root process for this phone?
A: Simple answer is no. Do your homework. No spoonfeeding here. Check the stickies and the search engine. You'll find it soon enough.

My Stuff: Stargate Boot Animation | ICS-style Theme for DSC | MultiFlasher | Traveller DSC ROM | PseudoCream