Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,968 Members 42,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best AOSP ROM to use?

Tip us?

TheKeyboardWarrior
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default [Q] Best AOSP ROM to use?

I'm looking for a quick, stable and clean AOSP ROM to use for my i9505 S4, which one would you guys recommend? Currently I've tried AOKP and C-ROM however they both tend to hang and crash every few minutes for around 5 seconds or so which is causing some annoyance. Ideally I'd like something that's running 4.4.2 and is as close to stock and stable as possible. Any recommendations?

11calcal
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKeyboardWarrior View Post
I'm looking for a quick, stable and clean AOSP ROM to use for my i9505 S4, which one would you guys recommend? NCurrently I've tried AOKP and C-ROM however they both tend to hang and crash every few minutes for around 5 seconds or so which is causing some annoyance. Ideally I'd like something that's running 4.4.2 and is as close to stock and stable as possible. Any recommendations?
No best threads allowed sorry
A thank you takes nothing at all yet can mean so much

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7957

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed as its a Best ROM thread.

OP there is no absolute "best" ROM - only the ROM that works best for you. Due to differences in how you use the device, what works best for other users may not work best for you and vice versa. My suggestion therefore is to try out some different ROM's and see which one you find the best for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe