Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 49,449 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Q: downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 Spr

Tip us?
 
cigarfan
Old
(Last edited by cigarfan; 24th April 2014 at 02:54 AM.) Reason: Found what I was looking for...sorry!
#1  
cigarfan's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 49
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SWFL
Default [Q] Q: downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 Spr

I've got a G Flex coming to me in a few days. I'm hoping it's still on JB. But if it isn't, is there a way to get it back to JB from KK?
I've looked around here and I cannot seem to find my answer.
I appreciate any help.
Thank you.
...Brother of the Leaf...
 
brittoking
Old
#2  
brittoking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 348
Posts: 687
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarfan View Post
I've got a G Flex coming to me in a few days. I'm hoping it's still on JB. But if it isn't, is there a way to get it back to JB from KK?
I've looked around here and I cannot seem to find my answer.
I appreciate any help.
Thank you.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2644083
This works just fine. I've done it Twice now.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to brittoking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cigarfan
Old
#3  
cigarfan's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 49
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SWFL
Thank you. I did find this after I posted. Never thought it would be located in the "General" page....duh!
...Brother of the Leaf...
 
galinha
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 814
Join Date: Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittoking View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2644083
This works just fine. I've done it Twice now.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
where can i get the 4.4.2 rom to 950 FLEX ? iM ROOTED.

Ota is not working for me...

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
- Note 3 -
 
Prometh1216
Old
#5  
Prometh1216's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 183
Posts: 439
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cleveland
Got to return to stock no 4.4 for rooted device

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app
 
galinha
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 814
Join Date: Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometh1216 View Post
Got to return to stock no 4.4 for rooted device

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app
Are you saying the if im stock i can update ? Ota ?

Thanks
- Note 3 -
 
bbobarino
Old
#7  
bbobarino's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 230
Posts: 1,187
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: pawtucket
Yea

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
MAIN DEVICES M919 GALAXY S 4/LG D959 G FLEX/NEXUS 7 2ND GEN
 
galinha
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 814
Join Date: Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobarino View Post
Yea

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
can be rooted ?
- Note 3 -
 
bbobarino
Old
#9  
bbobarino's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 230
Posts: 1,187
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: pawtucket
No

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Ota detects root and wont allow the download

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
MAIN DEVICES M919 GALAXY S 4/LG D959 G FLEX/NEXUS 7 2ND GEN

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes