Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 44,982 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG Flex

Tip us?

tilmeez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LG Flex

Hi, is anyone familiar with lg flex, I have T-Mobile lg flex that I bought to use for simple mobile, but when i insert my simple mobile sim, it says invalid sim. I checked in the settings under network, I realize that the mobile network is disabled, how can i enable it?
Help please

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilmeez View Post
Hi, is anyone familiar with lg flex, I have T-Mobile lg flex that I bought to use for simple mobile, but when i insert my simple mobile sim, it says invalid sim. I checked in the settings under network, I realize that the mobile network is disabled, how can i enable it?
Help please

Is it a prepaid simcard? If yes, its not compatible with the phone!

"PLEASE NOTE: 3G data on Simple Mobile uses the AWS 1700 mhz band, their are very few phones that carry this band since the AWS 1700 MHZ is note used anywhere outside of North America. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AWS 1700 MHz THEN 3G DATA WILL NOT WORK

Simple Mobile uses the T_mobile GSM 1700/1900 Mobile Network in the USA."

Link --> click me.
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...

tilmeez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for the information, how will i know that the phone has AWS 1700 mhz

thanks

tilmeez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Resolved

the issue of the LG flex is resolved by unlocking the phone. even though it did not prompt to type in the sim unlock code.

Thanks