ATT rom?

Search This thread

kcz28

Jan 23, 2013
My phone is unlocked and this Tmobile rom is about to make me crush this phone, can I load the ATT rom for the skyrocket and use it with my straight talk att sim I am already using?

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
My phone is unlocked and this Tmobile rom is about to make me crush this phone, can I load the ATT rom for the skyrocket and use it with my straight talk att sim I am already using?

Will your phone not recognize your SIM? I unlocked my phone and had another SIM other than T-Mobile and it was working perfectly. But yes, you can flash ATT Skyrocket ROMS if you think that can fix your problem. I currently have the Embryo ROM on my Hercules which is meant for the Skyrocket.

kcz28

Jan 23, 2013
Will your phone not recognize your SIM? I unlocked my phone and had another SIM other than T-Mobile and it was working perfectly. But yes, you can flash ATT Skyrocket ROMS if you think that can fix your problem. I currently have the Embryo ROM on my Hercules which is meant for the Skyrocket.

It works, but after an update about 2 months ago this phone is slow to load the keyboard when trying to text, closing menus and apps takes forever it didn't used to do that. I figured trying an ATT rom might fix the problem and might have a way to block OS updates.