Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Hands Free Multitasking Ability

OP Mrplennium

23rd April 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

80 posts
This is for anyone that currently has the phone, If you are talking on the phone and you hold it between your neck and your head, with your shoulders (in order to use your hands to do something else), do you find that the person on the other end can still hear you?

This was a problem with my nexus one. Some have mentioned that the US variant, the Xperia Z1s had that issue. It has to do with where the microphone is located. I know the obvious answer is to get blutooth headsets or use the headsets in the box for calls, but sometimes you are doing something and you answer your phone quickly and toss it between your neck and hour head to say something as you quickly finish up a task with your hands..etc

Also, can the headset be used to answer calls and speak to a contact through?
24th April 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #2  
OP Member

80 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrplennium

This is for anyone that currently has the phone, If you are talking on the phone and you hold it between your neck and your head, with your shoulders (in order to use your hands to do something else), do you find that the person on the other end can still hear you?

This was a problem with my nexus one. Some have mentioned that the US variant, the Xperia Z1s had that issue. It has to do with where the microphone is located. I know the obvious answer is to get blutooth headsets or use the headsets in the box for calls, but sometimes you are doing something and you answer your phone quickly and toss it between your neck and hour head to say something as you quickly finish up a task with your hands..etc

Also, can the headset be used to answer calls and speak to a contact through?

Any owners can confirm this??
25th April 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

80 posts
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread