LG g2 d802 kitkat update discussion UK only

Search This thread

mgolder

Jun 21, 2010
Chorley
Shame the LG update tool doesn't work on a Mac. I have bootcamp set up on my machine, so I will update my Three branded G2 tomorrow :)

Does anyone know if Voicemate is included in the Three 4.4.2 update? Just it was excluded from 4.2.2 with three.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I didn't see Voicemate on mine once updated. Rooted and been through system apps etc freezing and removing bloat and can't remember seeing it.

The one thing I do want to know though is is it a Three decision to not have ART option available on 4.4.2, as I can't see it anywhere.

shabba007

Jan 20, 2005
Updating now!!!!

Looks like my KITKAT update has arrived. Got a message to say there was an update OTA. I have a three uk branded set.

The MBG

Nov 23, 2013
If someone could report on whether the audio bug is present in Three update it would be helpful.

mgolder

Jun 21, 2010
Chorley
If someone could report on whether the audio bug is present in Three update it would be helpful.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have no audio bug on my Three 4.4.2 update. Audio plays fine for me with no hiss or crackle. And for the sake of accuracy in equipment used, I use SoundMagic E10 earphones (excellent and a bargain) and have used the stock player and Play Music also.

cacciucco

Feb 16, 2014
Oxford
I can't speak for anyone else, but I have no audio bug on my Three 4.4.2 update. Audio plays fine for me with no hiss or crackle. And for the sake of accuracy in equipment used, I use SoundMagic E10 earphones (excellent and a bargain) and have used the stock player and Play Music also.

No issues for me either using bluetooth headphones
C

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shabba007

Jan 20, 2005
No ART

Gutted about that. It was the first thing I went to try after the update. If only there was a way to activate ART on stock rom.

tiddlypip

Apr 24, 2014
EE update next week

QUOTE=MarkyG82;52168240]Source?

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE]

Someone on twitter, said that he'd been told by some from EE.

serseri22

May 28, 2008
I'm on d80220b Just received ota it's 49 mb but unfortunately I can't install it coz phone is rooted I try but gave me error

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well the reason I create this topic because I get lost in Official LG G2 Android 4.4 (KitKat) Discussion Thread
    They talking about all variants of g2 just to make easy for us to get all the latest news about our d802 international open kitkat update

Good idea to create this thread, the other one has gotten really confusing.
    Anyways I have read yesterday that the rollout of the KitKat update for the unbranded D802 will start on March 14th, but can't remember where I did read this.
    Jeez guys. LG Said the update will be out Mid-March, until they officially say different (not any of their support centres, they probably have little more info then we do) just chill out and wait for the update. It's already out in several countries (some being European) so we're not far off.
    It will be nice if someone do get it we want that person's to share with us :D

It's not quite ready yet. I got this message from LG yesterday

http://postimg.org/image/olqsfot31/
    I'm not in UK but in Germany. Flashed from open EUR 4.2.2 to Vodafone Germany KK. Bluetooth (while turned OFF) was draining battery like hell (8-10%). Others here had the same problem. That's why I went back to 4.2.2. till the EUR open gets released...

ones you on Vodafone Germany 4.4.2, start using your phone. You will notice after 3 days everything is back to normal- no more bluetooth or Android OS & Android System drain issues.
    I had same symptoms but now is perfect.