Probable Fix - By ME! (CDMA ONLY - XT912)
This is what I did to fix the issue. It doesn't just fix the LTE, but the entire connection overall. (Atleast for me, please leave a follow up if you try this).
First things first, goto your APN settings (System Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names)
1) Delete all existing APNs. (tap the APN to enter configuration, open menu and delete the APN.
2) Create a new APN.
Enter the following information:
APN Type (NOTE: Must be exact)
APN Protocol (NOTE: If doesn't change immediately, try again.)
APN roaming protocol
I tried this and it worked. Basically it is stealing the stock APN.
CURRENTLY ACTIVE DEVICE: MOTOROLA DROID RAZR (CDMA XT912)
OWNED SINCE: October 2013