5,606,409 Members 33,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [MAR-12][AOSB] [ProBAM KK] [4.4.2] [i9082/L] [UnOfficial] BUILD 9

Tip us?
 
adi160699
Old
#711  
adi160699's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 267
Join Date: Sep 2013
Hey @k2wl can you pls add flyme os (recent app) to the ROM cuz it has a much more cleaner look, if its possible?:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397469120622.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	2685404  
Hit thanks if i helped!!!

 
iceyhotguy
Old
#712  
iceyhotguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 667
Posts: 691
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi160699 View Post
Hey @k2wl can you pls add flyme os (recent app) to the ROM cuz it has a much more cleaner look, if its possible?:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Since this is an unofficial ROM, only Team AOSB decides what to add to the ROM, you can visit their website and put in a features request.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceyhotguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
adi160699
Old
#713  
adi160699's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 267
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy View Post
Since this is an unofficial ROM, only Team AOSB decides what to add to the ROM, you can visit their website and put in a features request.
Ohk thank u didn't know that! :P

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hit thanks if i helped!!!

 
RIPPER
Old
#714  
RIPPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 149
Posts: 458
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: From Heavens
Features can be added..its upto Developers wish. I have seen developers putting stuff from diff rom to theirs:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
Using Resurrection Remix Kitkat v5.0.8 FOR 3 MONTHS by Xenon92, K2WL, PAWTIP,
 
shanbhagatul
Old
#715  
shanbhagatul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Margao
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPPER View Post
Features can be added..its upto Developers wish. I have seen developers putting stuff from diff rom to theirs:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
but prefer keeping these roms as original as possible...devs wud make their own tweaked rom if they wished to as in cosmicCm. .

Sent from my GT-I9082
 
nandaleo72
Old
#716  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 21
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bangalore
Hats off sir, good job, couple of lags i found while creating multi-users, it rebooted twice, In quick settings after creating multi-users, I am not able to see the profile pic.keyboard doesnt appear sometimes, In customizable ring I was not able to select multile targets. bluetooth working fine. I once again wanna say I had wonderful experience with the rom, waiting for dual sim option.
 
iDorkKnight
Old
#717  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 30
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mumbai
No more updates or new builds?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
shanbhagatul
Old
#718  
shanbhagatul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 298
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Margao
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDorkKnight View Post
No more updates or new builds?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
There hasn't been a Probam update since over a month as the main Dev is on a leave.. So the projects on sleep wait till he returns
 
abhi0502
Old
#719  
abhi0502's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 69
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: mumbai
no next version 1.3.3 is coming in few days. Dev said on google+
 
k2wl
Old
#720  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3192
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Apr 2008

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi0502 View Post
no next version 1.3.3 is coming in few days. Dev said on google+
few days means when he will have time from his baby...
family first...
MY WORK
ProBAM KK | Evolution Kernel | Kernel building guide |
OmniROM 4.4.2 | Android Kitchen ROM guide

Hit thanks if i help you. And donate if you can.

The Following User Says Thank You to k2wl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aosb, i9082, k2wl, probam
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes