Ask a question

No registration required

"Insufficient storage available"

OP Aali1011

18th April 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

157 posts
Hello all. So getting this error and wanted to see what others had to say about it. I know i am nowhere near filling my storage and recently reset my phone from scratch. When i say scratch i mean using Odin to go back to stock ICS touchwiz and coming back to CM 11. Made sure to even use the pit file with the phone. Is this a known issue and is there a way around it?
22nd April 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #2  
Flag Woodbridge
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aali1011

Hello all. So getting this error and wanted to see what others had to say about it. I know i am nowhere near filling my storage and recently reset my phone from scratch. When i say scratch i mean using Odin to go back to stock ICS touchwiz and coming back to CM 11. Made sure to even use the pit file with the phone. Is this a known issue and is there a way around it?

To my knowledge it's a known issue, I was getting it on Carbon so I decided to completely wipe, happened again after a while.. Seen a few temp fixes like going into /data/app/ and /app-lib/ and deleting the apk and folder stuff associated and re-download/install via titanium.
The Following User Says Thank You to ablair For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

157 posts
I wound up wiping the phone and doing a fresh install of Mastamoon's CM11 on there and didn't restore system data through titanium backup and i have been good thus far. Thank you for the reply though. I will look into the methods that you decribed should the problem persist.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread