FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[Q] Cannot Debrick Phone! - Odin Fails EVERYTIME

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th April 2014, 02:26 AM |#11  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2,003
 
More
I just hope it is able to flash a ROM and boot to the phone's desktop.
 
 
25th April 2014, 02:30 AM |#12  
BruceWayne_Batman's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Arkham City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Perfect, It works, phone is now up and running, Thanks
25th April 2014, 02:33 AM |#13  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2,003
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWayne_Batman

Perfect, It works, phone is now up and running, Thanks

Awesome

When you boot into download mode, what does it say on the screen? If you let me know what it says, I'll be able to tell if you have the stock 4.3 bootloader.
25th April 2014, 03:09 AM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
(This is my new account instead of BruceWayne_Batman) but yes, it does boot up to the phones desktop and is working in tip-top shape again thanks so much for the help



-#imanoob

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Okay here is the text in order:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I747
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: Yes (7 counts)
CURRENT BINARY: Custom
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
QUALCOMM SECURE BOOT: ENABLE
Warranty bit: 1
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 2
25th April 2014, 03:28 AM |#15  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2,003
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3p1x

(This is my new account instead of BruceWayne_Batman) but yes, it does boot up to the phones desktop and is working in tip-top shape again thanks so much for the help



-#imanoob

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Okay here is the text in order:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I747
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: Yes (7 counts)
CURRENT BINARY: Custom
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
QUALCOMM SECURE BOOT: ENABLE
Warranty bit: 1
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 2

Your phone has the 4.3 bootloader and I recommend against using Odin to flash any ROMs.

If you want to restore a 4.3 stock ROM, use a method from the ROM development section.
25th April 2014, 03:41 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Your phone has the 4.3 bootloader and I recommend against using Odin to flash any ROMs.

If you want to restore a 4.3 stock ROM, use a method from the ROM development section.

Yeah. I don't usually use Odin to flash Roms anyway. Thanks again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes