Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

][★Canvas HD ● JB 4.2.2★][★Revolution HD★][★

Tip us?
 
sagar.singh
Old
#1  
sagar.singh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 117
Join Date: Sep 2013
Angry ][★Canvas HD ● JB 4.2.2★][★Revolution HD★][★

HEY BRO IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN PORT THIS ROM AS IT HAS LOTS AND LOTS OF TWEAKS AND ON THAT IT IS S5 THEMED WITH MORE TOGLES IN NOTIFICATION CENTER THAN THUDER DROID"S ULTIMATE GALAXY V4
PLEASE ANYONE PORT THIS ROM I REQUST ALL THE DEVELOPERS TO PORT THIS ROM:laug h:
HERES THE LINK http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2714727
PLEASE HELP EVERYBODY
@Avenger4droid
Thunder_Droid
@SuperDroid-BOND
fa@iz
Abhinav_Rocks
sagarwep
Avinash272426245
Akhilendra Gadde
Avenger4droid
ron.gt
PLEAZEEEE PORT THIS ROM
SCREENSHOTS

'

http://s23.postimg.org/olgbowrx7/Scr...2_00_02_43.png
The Following User Says Thank You to sagar.singh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ashwinonm
Old
#2  
ashwinonm's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 69
Join Date: May 2013
Location: was in psbb porur long time ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar.singh View Post
HEY BRO IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN PORT THIS ROM AS IT HAS LOTS AND LOTS OF TWEAKS AND ON THAT IT IS S5 THEMED WITH MORE TOGLES IN NOTIFICATION CENTER THAN THUDER DROID"S ULTIMATE GALAXY V4
PLEASE ANYONE PORT THIS ROM I REQUST ALL THE DEVELOPERS TO PORT THIS ROM:laug h:
HERES THE LINK http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2714727
PLEASE HELP EVERYBODY
@Avenger4droid
Thunder_Droid
@SuperDroid-BOND
fa@iz
Abhinav_Rocks
sagarwep
Avinash272426245
Akhilendra Gadde
Avenger4droid
ron.gt
PLEAZEEEE PORT THIS ROM
SCREENSHOTS

'

http://s23.postimg.org/olgbowrx7/Scr...2_00_02_43.png

why r u interested in Samsung roms bro
we didn't even get a lewa or cynogen or other
these features may not give interest to dev who makes it
I hope u understand
 
##W4TCH0UT##
Old
#3  
##W4TCH0UT##'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 676
Posts: 928
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Town of Kernels
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar.singh View Post
HEY BRO IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN PORT THIS ROM AS IT HAS LOTS AND LOTS OF TWEAKS AND ON THAT IT IS S5 THEMED WITH MORE TOGLES IN NOTIFICATION CENTER THAN THUDER DROID"S ULTIMATE GALAXY V4
PLEASE ANYONE PORT THIS ROM I REQUST ALL THE DEVELOPERS TO PORT THIS ROM:laug h:
HERES THE LINK http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2714727
PLEASE HELP EVERYBODY
@Avenger4droid
Thunder_Droid
@SuperDroid-BOND
fa@iz
Abhinav_Rocks
sagarwep
Avinash272426245
Akhilendra Gadde
Avenger4droid
ron.gt
PLEAZEEEE PORT THIS ROM
SCREENSHOTS

'

http://s23.postimg.org/olgbowrx7/Scr...2_00_02_43.png
Already ported by @Avenger4droid.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
Kernels are my speciality....

My Works:
Galaxy Grand Duos:
*DedS 4.4 Kernel
*DedS 4.2.2 Stock Kernel

Micromax Canvas 2:
*DedS 4.2.x Kernel

Galaxy Grand 2:
*DedS 4.3 JB Kernel
*DedS v2 4.4 KK Kernel

Motorola Moto X:
*Drool 4.4 KK Kernel
 
banmancity
Old
#4  
banmancity's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 70
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ##W4TCH0UT## View Post
Already ported by @Avenger4droid.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
Bro I appreciate your work on CM11 for our device.
One thought came to my mind though,every time a developer tries to port CM it always won't boot. Bro what if we keep it simple like port stock 4.4, keep it pure and fully stock (no CM) and what if it work? like when 4.2 was first ported for our device
The Following User Says Thank You to banmancity For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sagar.singh
Old
#5  
sagar.singh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 117
Join Date: Sep 2013
Watchout bro can u please ask him to share the rom $ also I appreciate ur work I'm waiting for ur project.
Pleazeee help bro and I'm a daily visitor to ur thread
 
DGEEEK
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default link

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar.singh View Post
Watchout bro can u please ask him to share the rom $ also I appreciate ur work I'm waiting for ur project.
Pleazeee help bro and I'm a daily visitor to ur thread
bro here is rom link please hit thanks
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2704809
 
sagar.singh
Old
#7  
sagar.singh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 117
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGEEEK View Post
bro here is rom link please hit thanks
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2704809
I"M NOT ASKING FOR THIS RO READ CAREFULLY ITS AN COMPLETE S5 THEMED ROM FOR CANVAS HD WITH PURE LOOKS
here is the screenshot and link of the rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2714727
 
DGEEEK
Old
(Last edited by DGEEEK; 14th April 2014 at 12:21 PM.)
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2013
OK
 
rancho.bloch1
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 106
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: junagadh
good rom.. and good themed

Sent from my A110 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Secrecy App Goes Open Source, New LG Android Wear Device! – XDA Developer TV

Secrecy encryption app goes open source! That and much … more

Pushbullet Updated with SMS Send Ability

Pushbullet is one of thoseapplications that every Android lover should have installed on his or … more

[OTA] Nvidia Shield Tablet Receives its First Update

The Nvidia Shield Tabletis the latest toy from one of the largest desktop graphics … more

Quick Control Panel Updated, Adds Notification Support

As some of you may remember, earlier this year we spoke about Quick Control Panel by … more