[Q] Do any of the international/other ROMs have support for TMO's Wi-Fi Calling?

OP BLuFeNiX

24th April 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183

399 posts
Donate to Me
I'd love to get a new ROM, but I want to keep Wi-Fi calling (and any other TMO features). Over in the s5 T-Mobile forum, all we have is a debloated stock ROM with a couple of mods. Are there any other ROMs that have TMO's features?
25th April 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 25

166 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuFeNiX

I'd love to get a new ROM, but I want to keep Wi-Fi calling (and any other TMO features). Over in the s5 T-Mobile forum, all we have is a debloated stock ROM with a couple of mods. Are there any other ROMs that have TMO's features?

Don't try to change the ROM for it will not work.
25th April 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #3  
Flag Henderson, NV
Thanks Meter: 424

4,203 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuFeNiX

It will never happen...IE International ROM and WiFI calling. It's proprietary to TMobile...period. Look at the Alliance ROM....specifically Rom Customizer for a pretty decent add on, that works on the G900T ROM on TMobile. Download from Playstore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rom, root, t mobile, tmo, wifi calling
Previous Thread Next Thread