Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 40,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Do any of the international/other ROMs have support for TMO's Wi-Fi Calling?

Tip us?

BLuFeNiX
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 175

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Do any of the international/other ROMs have support for TMO's Wi-Fi Calling?

I'd love to get a new ROM, but I want to keep Wi-Fi calling (and any other TMO features). Over in the s5 T-Mobile forum, all we have is a debloated stock ROM with a couple of mods. Are there any other ROMs that have TMO's features?
If you like my work, feel free to donate, or just hit the THANKS BUTTON.

Want to make your own boot animations from an animated GIF? Check out my software! - Gif2Boot (no root required)

hemander
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuFeNiX View Post
I'd love to get a new ROM, but I want to keep Wi-Fi calling (and any other TMO features). Over in the s5 T-Mobile forum, all we have is a debloated stock ROM with a couple of mods. Are there any other ROMs that have TMO's features?
Don't try to change the ROM for it will not work.

Docmjldds
Old
Thanks Meter 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuFeNiX View Post
It will never happen...IE International ROM and WiFI calling. It's proprietary to TMobile...period. Look at the Alliance ROM....specifically Rom Customizer for a pretty decent add on, that works on the G900T ROM on TMobile. Download from Playstore.
Retired Nexus One on T-MOB
Retired Sensation
Retired Galaxy S2
Retired Galaxy S3
Retired Galaxy S4

T-Mob SM-G900T Samsung Galaxy S5 <<<<<<The new kid on the block April 11,2014
Sandisk 64Gb Class 10
Not affiliated anymore with any ROM, Developer,
or anyone or anything that may be construed as
a base for Trolling
Tags
rom, root, t mobile, tmo, wifi calling