[Q] HTC One (m7) need help..

OP Jerod U.

25th April 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey I have an HTC One I let my friend try to root and he screwed it up and didn't tell me what happened... I'm a little pissed off but in bootloader it says unlocked and tampered. It didn't have an OS when he gave it back to me and I've literally spent this past week in my free time trying to fix it and nothing. I got a viper rom running but the touch screen doesn't work so i would really like to take this experience and learn not to let other people mess with my phone and also not mess with it. Do you think i could get help restoring it to stock? Ill give any information you need just name it. Thanks!
25th April 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerod U.

Hey I have an HTC One I let my friend try to root and he screwed it up and didn't tell me what happened... I'm a little pissed off but in bootloader it says unlocked and tampered. It didn't have an OS when he gave it back to me and I've literally spent this past week in my free time trying to fix it and nothing. I got a viper rom running but the touch screen doesn't work so i would really like to take this experience and learn not to let other people mess with my phone and also not mess with it. Do you think i could get help restoring it to stock? Ill give any information you need just name it. Thanks!

Use the matching RUU to get it back to stock. Or flash a matching firmware.zip and install a custom rom again
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Use the matching RUU to get it back to stock. Or flash a matching firmware.zip and install a custom rom again

Well the thing is I can't find my matching RUU and I really feel like a complete noob right now. Thanks for the info but do you think you could help me find it?
25th April 2014, 06:09 AM   |  #4  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerod U.

Well the thing is I can't find my matching RUU and I really feel like a complete noob right now. Thanks for the info but do you think you could help me find it?

Received my pm?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread