[Q] How Do I turn It Off?

OP GoremanX

25th April 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

44 posts
My HTC One M8 is stuck at the bootloader. How do I turn it off? Holding the power button for an eternity does nothing.
25th April 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 743

2,505 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoremanX

My HTC One M8 is stuck at the bootloader. How do I turn it off? Holding the power button for an eternity does nothing.

How do you know its in Bootloader ? If its in bootloader, should have something on screen ?

If its blank, then its stuck somwhere else ...
25th April 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

44 posts
Thank you for totally not answering my question, which was "How do you turn it off?"

I found the answer anyways, I had to hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for 10 seconds.

It was stuck in bootloader but the buttons were not moving the cursor or confirming any selections. I'm not a tard.
25th April 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 743

2,505 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoremanX

Thank you for totally not answering my question, which was "How do you turn it off?"

I found the answer anyways, I had to hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for 10 seconds.

It was stuck in bootloader but the buttons were not moving the cursor or confirming any selections. I'm not a tard.

Wow.. What's with the attitude.. If this last line would have been in the OP, I wouldn't have posted my questions.. Not sure where you read bbetween my lines that I was being rude to you

Anyways good news that you recovered.. Have a nice day
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread