[Q] Sense 6.0 + 4.4 Causes "Disconnected" Data

OP Poshture

24th April 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
I insert coin on my HTC One m7 the other day and noticed it didn't have any data, no matter what I did it just said disconnect,

I tried airplane mode, restarted multiple times, reflashed, everything, so I went and flashed ARHD the sense 6.0 one and same issue...

So I had to revert back to CM with android 4.4 and it works fine again, but I really liked sense 6 and I want to go back.. so what is the issue why can't I use sense 6.0 and my mobile data?

****I was still able to phone, text everything, it was just my data that was unavailable, like facebook, instagram etc..
25th April 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poshture

I insert coin on my HTC One m7 the other day and noticed it didn't have any data, no matter what I did it just said disconnect,

I tried airplane mode, restarted multiple times, reflashed, everything, so I went and flashed ARHD the sense 6.0 one and same issue...

So I had to revert back to CM with android 4.4 and it works fine again, but I really liked sense 6 and I want to go back.. so what is the issue why can't I use sense 6.0 and my mobile data?

****I was still able to phone, text everything, it was just my data that was unavailable, like facebook, instagram etc..

Anyone?
25th April 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #3  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,250

14,674 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poshture

Anyone?

Did you check the apns?