Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,763 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

a little confusion

Tip us?

khaledmhawesh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default a little confusion

hello xda , i bought the new note3 , so im used to htc not samsung . first i rooted thanks to chainfire, still on stock recovey . then i installed titanium backuo backed up everything and deleted some system apps , i want to restore it but i cant dont know why. now ill do a factory reset will that restore my system apps? 2nd should i use twrp or cwm to flash X-build ? thank you

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 25th April 2014 at 03:49 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2926
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledmhawesh View Post
hello xda , i bought the new note3 , so im used to htc not samsung . first i rooted thanks to chainfire, still on stock recovey . then i installed titanium backuo backed up everything and deleted some system apps , i want to restore it but i cant dont know why. now ill do a factory reset will that restore my system apps? 2nd should i use twrp or cwm to flash X-build ? thank you
For me CWM seems a bit more stable atm then TWRP, try Philz Touch CWM or Chenglu`s CWM (both in original android development). No, a data factory reset doesn`t install the apps you deleted, you need to reflash the stock rom for that with (Mobile) Odin.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
Unofficial elelinux CM 11.0 (4.4.4) stock kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]