Ask a question

No registration required

a little confusion

OP khaledmhawesh

25th April 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
hello xda , i bought the new note3 , so im used to htc not samsung . first i rooted thanks to chainfire, still on stock recovey . then i installed titanium backuo backed up everything and deleted some system apps , i want to restore it but i cant dont know why. now ill do a factory reset will that restore my system apps? 2nd should i use twrp or cwm to flash X-build ? thank you
25th April 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,291

8,941 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledmhawesh

hello xda , i bought the new note3 , so im used to htc not samsung . first i rooted thanks to chainfire, still on stock recovey . then i installed titanium backuo backed up everything and deleted some system apps , i want to restore it but i cant dont know why. now ill do a factory reset will that restore my system apps? 2nd should i use twrp or cwm to flash X-build ? thank you

For me CWM seems a bit more stable atm then TWRP, try Philz Touch CWM or Chenglu`s CWM (both in original android development). No, a data factory reset doesn`t install the apps you deleted, you need to reflash the stock rom for that with (Mobile) Odin.
Last edited by gee2012; 25th April 2014 at 04:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread