Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motorola launcher

Tip us?
 
kdog350
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 182
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default Motorola launcher

Will the motorola launcher work on the moto x? I really want that circles widget.
 
Caseyk621
Old
#2  
Caseyk621's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 146
Posts: 447
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog350 View Post
Will the motorola launcher work on the moto x? I really want that circles widget.
I've tried. A couple times with minimum effort ie restoring TiB of it. I could get the launcher to work but it would FC when trying to add circles widget to home screen. Like I said was minimal effort.

Sent From Droid Ultra

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Also tried pushing to system/priv-app as well. Same deal. Maybe the framework isn't compatible. Or im just not smart enough to figure it out.

Sent From Droid Ultra
 
kdog350
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 182
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyk621 View Post
I've tried. A couple times with minimum effort ie restoring TiB of it. I could get the launcher to work but it would FC when trying to add circles widget to home screen. Like I said was minimal effort.

Sent From Droid Ultra

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Also tried pushing to system/priv-app as well. Same deal. Maybe the framework isn't compatible. Or im just not smart enough to figure it out.

Sent From Droid Ultra
thanks for your help!
 
Jaocagomez
Old
#4  
Jaocagomez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 339
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mexico Culiacan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog350 View Post
thanks for your help!
no it wont, but there is an standalone version of the droid command center you can use for moto x


1 Year Has Passed since the Launch of Our Beloved Droid Ultra/Maxx/Mini, its time for the new one.
 
Caseyk621
Old
#5  
Caseyk621's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 146
Posts: 447
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaocagomez View Post
no it wont, but there is an standalone version of the droid command center you can use for moto x
You happen to have a link? I found one in Moto X forum but it didn't work..... Thanks

Sent From Droid Ultra
 
Jaocagomez
Old
#6  
Jaocagomez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 339
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mexico Culiacan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyk621 View Post
You happen to have a link? I found one in Moto X forum but it didn't work..... Thanks

Sent From Droid Ultra
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ykwong.freeomc
you can see it on the last picture, is not the same but is so close to it.

or install the motlauncher2.apk, circlewidget3d.apk, and weather.apk on moto x
and then use it..


1 Year Has Passed since the Launch of Our Beloved Droid Ultra/Maxx/Mini, its time for the new one.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


[APK] Google News and Weather Gets Material Design Makeover, Minor Maps Updates

Although Google has somewhat gotten out of the habit of their … more

Software Build Automation with Jenkins – XDA Developer TV

Many members of the XDA community come to learn and begin in the exciting … more

Add Bits and Pieces of Honami to Your Current ROM

In the last few months, we’ve talked about quite a few Sony Honami-related projects. … more

Always Enter the Correct Password with HideNoPasswords

If you’ve ever entered apassword on your mobile device, you’ve surely … more