[Q] S4 GT-I19505 wifi issue. "your Internet connection is unstable"

Search This thread

mirzakn

Apr 24, 2014
I have recently upgraded my Samsung S4 to 4.4.2. I have discovered that my WiFi performance has reduced and frequently I am receiving message " your internet connection is unstable". I can observe that down arrow on wifi doesn't blink at that time. While on the same time other devices like Iphone, ipad, Laptop on the same WiFi are working fine. Can anyone help me in this regard.

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
I have recently upgraded my Samsung S4 to 4.4.2. I have discovered that my WiFi performance has reduced and frequently I am receiving message " your internet connection is unstable". I can observe that down arrow on wifi doesn't blink at that time. While on the same time other devices like Iphone, ipad, Laptop on the same WiFi are working fine. Can anyone help me in this regard.
Dial *#1234# and attach screenshot pls :fingers-crossed:

Bodisson

Jan 8, 2008
Zagreb, Croatia
Errr, no.
I have MAC filtering on my router (so no unnoticed intruders), and it happened when no more than 2 devices (SGS2 and SGS4) were connected...

Do I need to mention that SGS2 does NOT loose WiFi?

Andvoid

Apr 18, 2012
In your advanced settings for wifi un check auto network switch. i was experiencing the same issues and this has resolved it. Auto network switch monitors the quality of your wifi and if there are any issues on the wifi it will switch back to mobile internet. Can be a real pain.

mirzakn

Apr 24, 2014

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-25-12-52-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-25-12-52-27.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 62

mirzakn

Apr 24, 2014
In your advanced settings for wifi un check auto network switch. i was experiencing the same issues and this has resolved it. Auto network switch monitors the quality of your wifi and if there are any issues on the wifi it will switch back to mobile internet. Can be a real pain.
this option is already unchecked, .