Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Easiest way to get back to stock?

Tip us?

monkish34
Old
(Last edited by monkish34; 21st April 2014 at 04:49 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Easiest way to get back to stock?

I want to flash back to stock on my exhibit II and root it(currently on peach sunrise). But there's quite a few files floating around and I'm not positive which one to download that will get me back to stock.

Thanks. Help will be appreciated.

EDIT : And just incase anyone asks the major reason why I'm wanting to go back has to do with texting. No files that have been sent to me by text will download(the file forever says "downloading", and some text messages go to a different person. Two problems I never had on stock.

If anyone knows what's causing this so I don't have to go through the headache of flashing back to stock and re-rooting it that would be great.

det0xx
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkish34 View Post
I want to flash back to stock on my exhibit II and root it(currently on peach sunrise). But there's quite a few files floating around and I'm not positive which one to download that will get me back to stock.

Thanks. Help will be appreciated.

EDIT : And just incase anyone asks the major reason why I'm wanting to go back has to do with texting. No files that have been sent to me by text will download(the file forever says "downloading", and some text messages go to a different person. Two problems I never had on stock.

If anyone knows what's causing this so I don't have to go through the headache of flashing back to stock and re-rooting it that would be great.
do you have data on when downloading the file?

NomadSpin
Old
(Last edited by NomadSpin; 26th April 2014 at 02:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 46
peach is virtually stock. no idea what is causing your problem but you will find stock ROM here in jocalas thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26859796