ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[q] htc desire hd [oxygen rom]

OP khan12343

25th April 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #1  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
I have htc desire hd after soo many sleepless nights i was able to root it and tried few roms (android revolution cm11 cm10.1 soo on) finally oxygen rom suits me . I want to know details about this kernel thing.Am attaching screenshot of my phone .What exactly this kernel is and which will be the best kernel for my phone ???
Before rooting my phone battery back up was 3hours max with using wifi or mobile data but after flashing this rom am getting around 6 to7 hours backup .
help me out whats best for my phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1398420925281.png
Views:	54
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	2707719  
25th April 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan12343

I have htc desire hd after soo many sleepless nights i was able to root it and tried few roms (android revolution cm11 cm10.1 soo on) finally oxygen rom suits me . I want to know details about this kernel thing.Am attaching screenshot of my phone .What exactly this kernel is and which will be the best kernel for my phone ???
Before rooting my phone battery back up was 3hours max with using wifi or mobile data but after flashing this rom am getting around 6 to7 hours backup .
help me out whats best for my phone

You can try svhd rom new android(4.0.4)new kernel,new sense 4.1 and is better for battery life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sodoturcu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #3  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoturcu

You can try svhd rom new android(4.0.4)new kernel,new sense 4.1 and is better for battery life.

Thanks but it says [[DISCONTINUED][10 Sep][4.0.4][Sense 4.1 Lite][OTA|HUB|EQS|v1.2.1 ModPack] SVHD v2.1.0
]

am downloading it anyway ...All i want a is bettery backup nothing else because my stock rom sucks big time only 2 to 3 hours battery backup . Oxygen is okay i can live with it .

Let see what this svhd rom got ..
25th April 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan12343

Thanks but it says [[DISCONTINUED][10 Sep][4.0.4][Sense 4.1 Lite][OTA|HUB|EQS|v1.2.1 ModPack] SVHD v2.1.0
]

am downloading it anyway ...All i want a is bettery backup nothing else because my stock rom sucks big time only 2 to 3 hours battery backup . Oxygen is okay i can live with it .

Let see what this svhd rom got ..

Also you can try soul rom made from china http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2...se4.1-Z74B.zip
but install i thing is in italian language is the last version of soul rom.
26th April 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #5  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoturcu

Also you can try soul rom made from china http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2...se4.1-Z74B.zip
but install i thing is in italian language is the last version of soul rom.

SVHD rom was cool i tried but after few hours facing phone hang problem it stuck suddenly then i have to pull out the battery

am download blackout rom ..

if u know any other good rom let me know
26th April 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan12343

SVHD rom was cool i tried but after few hours facing phone hang problem it stuck suddenly then i have to pull out the battery

am download blackout rom ..

if u know any other good rom let me know

I can tell you who is better becouse is custom rom.
I try meny roms but for me soul rom is better,you can try z74 is the last version improve battery and kernel and is in english.You have link up.
26th April 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #7  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoturcu

I can tell you who is better becouse is custom rom.
I try meny roms but for me soul rom is better,you can try z74 is the last version improve battery and kernel and is in english.You have link up.

post me the link man i like sense roms i want svhd but i dont know whats wrong with that rom . i try to install blackout rom but that goes blackout after reboot not able to install
26th April 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2...se4.1-Z74B.zip
26th April 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #9  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoturcu

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2...se4.1-Z74B.zip

downloading
hey am facing new problem when i was installing blackout rom after installation in says click finish to reboot i click it and screen goes black
and now am flashing svhd again am facing the same problem after installation screen goes black what to do ? **** mood pissed help me out man

i have done clean dalvik cache rest fact still nothing ... what to do?
26th April 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan12343

downloading
hey am facing new problem when i was installing blackout rom after installation in says click finish to reboot i click it and screen goes black
and now am flashing svhd again am facing the same problem after installation screen goes black what to do ? **** mood pissed help me out man

i have done clean dalvik cache rest fact still nothing ... what to do?

You need to full wipe an then flash new rom,do you have s-on?If you have you need to flash boot img.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes