Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,557 Members 46,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto g call waiting

Tip us?

Naizojj
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Moto g call waiting

Those any one have this problem with moto g? ... When you call someone it usually says call waiting on other phones I had so you know that person is on a call but with moto g it doesn't let you know if that person is on a call

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

koolhus
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naizojj View Post
Those any one have this problem with moto g? ... When you call someone it usually says call waiting on other phones I had so you know that person is on a call but with moto g it doesn't let you know if that person is on a call

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
Well I am not sure what your problem is, but i think u meant that when a person is calling you and if you are already on another call, you dont get "cal waiting" . .Right?

Well there can be 2 reasons for this:

1.You have to enable call waiting service from your operator. you can check it in Dual sim settings> Call settings (in my XT1033) . .if not just call your operator's customer care executive.
2.If you are calling in one sim, and if somebody else tries to call you in the other sim, then you wont get call waiting. . .They will hear that your number is switched off. . This is not a problem with your phone, this is because moto g is a "Dual-Standby SIM" phone . .While the dual sim phones you may have tried before is "Dual-Active SIM" phones . .most of the samsung phones are dual active . .sorry, i believe we cant do anything, as it is a hardware feature, not software . .for more info google "difference between dual-active and dual-standby"

Hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to koolhus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]