FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

[Q] Change status bar colors?

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By da64u, Junior Member on 25th April 2014, 05:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I could only find out how to change the color of the date and time, is it possible to change the rest of the status bar colors?

Now that you're reading this can I add haptic vibration when pressing the touchscreen?
 
 
25th April 2014, 08:33 AM |#2  
bud77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Paris
Thanks Meter: 467
 
Donate to Me
More
Both features are in the rom

The first is in the clock & date section

Haptic is in sound section
25th April 2014, 08:39 AM |#3  
da64u's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud77

Both features are in the rom

The first is in the clock & date section

Haptic is in sound section

Sorry, I should specify I'm using 4.4.

Ive since found Haptic feedback settings in my keyboards settings (swiftkey) but as for changing the color of the entire status bar, no luck..
25th April 2014, 08:42 AM |#4  
bud77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Paris
Thanks Meter: 467
 
Donate to Me
More
Settings > date & time > clock & date (at the bottom) > then colors, alignment, date, style, date format

If you mean the status bar color and not the time & date color, there is no such option yet
The Following User Says Thank You to bud77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 08:54 AM |#5  
da64u's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud77

Settings > date & time > clock & date (at the bottom) > then colors, alignment, date, style, date format

If you mean the status bar color and not the time & date color, there is no such option yet

Yeah, I mean the whole thing, thanks for trying. My bar looks weird, half is one color and other half is white because of only being able to change date and time. Thanks anyways buddy (:
25th April 2014, 12:26 PM |#6  
zeetherocker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 918
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da64u

I could only find out how to change the color of the date and time, is it possible to change the rest of the status bar colors?

Now that you're reading this can I add haptic vibration when pressing the touchscreen?

There's no such option on the rom as of now...
But you can install an xposed module called "tinted status bar"
You can set both status bar n nav bar colours seperately and for most of the apps it sets the colours by default... Try it out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes