[Q] Baseband version will not change

OP MuDDuQ

24th April 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Champaign IL
Thanks Meter: 65

194 posts
SPH-L900 Sprint My baseband version doesnt seem to change it shows L900VPALJC it was MC2 baseband and i had an issue where radio stopped working after flashing a nightly and i had to flash a previous backup to get radio working again and after that it is stuck on LJC.

Also my Wifi constantly freezes up i feel it is related to the modem installed and i tried to update it to 4.1 and 4.2 modems and like i said before the baseband never changes.

If anyone could give me some advice or a link to the proper modem i should be using for omni rom i would greatly appreciate it I have searched high and low and cant seem to find anyone with this problem
Last edited by MuDDuQ; 24th April 2014 at 11:26 AM.
25th April 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Champaign IL
Thanks Meter: 65

194 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuDDuQ

SPH-L900 Sprint My baseband version doesnt seem to change it shows L900VPALJC it was MC2 baseband and i had an issue where radio stopped working after flashing a nightly and i had to flash a previous backup to get radio working again and after that it is stuck on LJC.

Also my Wifi constantly freezes up i feel it is related to the modem installed and i tried to update it to 4.1 and 4.2 modems and like i said before the baseband never changes.

If anyone could give me some advice or a link to the proper modem i should be using for omni rom i would greatly appreciate it I have searched high and low and cant seem to find anyone with this problem

Reinstalled from scratch and now finally got modem to change
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread