1. making call
2. sending sms
3. sdcard support
4. Wifi
5. Bluetooth
6. GPS
7. OTG support

All the above in working conditions

Now a days there are many ROM developers who are working hard and providing us with some cool and some not so cool custom builds.

But most of them forget to test these before releasing them and claiming them to be Bugless where in fact they may have some problem related to the basic function like OTG, GPS, SDcard, Wifi or bluethooth.
even though the developers provide patches for these problem after some time, nevertheless these are bug in the rom. the developer should clearly mention the bugs and related patch in the opening post it self so that the new users can have a clear idea of what they are downloading.

Many a time i myself have download a rom sized 200mb to 300mb and after flashing i had to revert back to my old stable version rom within 10 to 15 mins after flashing the new rom. This is just a waste of my time and bandwidth.

I suggest that we should constitute a team of testers who test the new upcomming rom before they are released for the general public. so that the rom released i genuinely a bugless ROM.
This would not only save rom user time and bandwidth but also the reputation of the developers.
19th April 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 11

111 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhashdas

When i bought the device it had some basic functions like
1. making call
2. sending sms
3. sdcard support
4. Wifi
5. Bluetooth
6. GPS
7. OTG support

All the above in working conditions

Now a days there are many ROM developers who are working hard and providing us with some cool and some not so cool custom builds.

But most of them forget to test these before releasing them and claiming them to be Bugless where in fact they may have some problem related to the basic function like OTG, GPS, SDcard, Wifi or bluethooth.
even though the developers provide patches for these problem after some time, nevertheless these are bug in the rom. the developer should clearly mention the bugs and related patch in the opening post it self so that the new users can have a clear idea of what they are downloading.

Many a time i myself have download a rom sized 200mb to 300mb and after flashing i had to revert back to my old stable version rom within 10 to 15 mins after flashing the new rom. This is just a waste of my time and bandwidth.

I suggest that we should constitute a team of testers who test the new upcomming rom before they are released for the general public. so that the rom released i genuinely a bugless ROM.
This would not only save rom user time and bandwidth but also the reputation of the developers.

To me SLT TSUNAMI Advanced edition is most stable and bugless ROM i have ever tried
25th April 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #3  
Flag junagadh
Thanks Meter: 21

106 posts
More
Tsunami is best rom ever i used

Sent from my A110 using xda app-developers app
25th April 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #4  
Flag Daman
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Smile
CanGalaxy S4 ROM v.3 is the best
25th April 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #5  
Flag was in psbb porur long time ago
Thanks Meter: 24

77 posts
More
Thumbs up my fav rom
dude nestele kk 4.2 in devil droid is bugless.
no vioice unlocks and beaudio enhchancer
its simply amazing and u need to install xpse app that it.
that's the best rom my choice.and dark magic by dark droid
none of that other is bugless I hope and new rom which is posted bugleees but has bug

hit thanks if useful
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread