Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 44,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Radiant (Titan II) Android??

Tip us?

Sparrow40k
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default HTC Radiant (Titan II) Android??

Hey guys.
So today I just got my first Windows phone. The HTC Titan II, or as I like to call it - The HTC Radiant.
In other words I am very newbie when I comes to just trying to use a Windows phone (I must admit though, did only take me about 2 minutes to work out the main idea of how it operates), and.. I don't like it.. At all.
Sorry I am ranting a little here.. My question is: Why isn't there / Why hasn't there been an Android port for this phone?
It is a really nice phone, 16mp back camera, large LCD, 4g and an over good feel; kinda seems like a waste to me..

From my little understanding, the internals of this phone are no program for any Cyanogenmod porter?

Thanks in advance!

anaheiim
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 910

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow40k View Post
Hey guys.
So today I just got my first Windows phone. The HTC Titan II, or as I like to call it - The HTC Radiant.
In other words I am very newbie when I comes to just trying to use a Windows phone (I must admit though, did only take me about 2 minutes to work out the main idea of how it operates), and.. I don't like it.. At all.
Sorry I am ranting a little here.. My question is: Why isn't there / Why hasn't there been an Android port for this phone?
It is a really nice phone, 16mp back camera, large LCD, 4g and an over good feel; kinda seems like a waste to me..

From my little understanding, the internals of this phone are no program for any Cyanogenmod porter?

Thanks in advance!
See your thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730551.

The Following User Says Thank You to anaheiim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]