Ask a question

No registration required

Unobtrusive incoming calls

OP calvin35

18th April 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52

311 posts
I just discovered the feature where if you are using the phone and someone calls you just select the speakerphone option and it will put their picture in a little box that allows you to talk and continue doing what you were doing at the same time. I'm going to have to go through all the settings and see what else I'm missing.
21st April 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 830

4,328 posts
I don't get a little box but On my note 3 when someone calls and i'm using my phone I get 3 boxes on the bottom of the screen: answer, speaker, ignore (or was it do not answer). Answering will take me to the phone app, speaker will just put it in speaker mode and doesn't change screen. Doesn't seem like something new but maybe they changed it up a little. Do you have an image of how the little box with their picture looks like?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
I noticed this on the s5 too.

I really like that when you get an incoming call if you are using the phone it doesn't go straight to the phone app that takes up the while screen. I've accidentally answered calls i didn't want to and rejected ones i did before cause it got in the way of what I was doing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread