Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

ASUS TF700 no response

OP hemeyus

22nd April 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hi everybody,

I was on twrp f2fs mode 2,7
Last time i used cromi-kk f2fs internal
I installed over cromi-kk a cromi-x 5.4 with hunds extreme tweaks data2sd
Tottaly forgot to reinstal normal twrp reformat internal memory.. So i had that screen encryption failed,
I restarted my tablet to fastboot, and it hang up, after like 5s turned off automaticly, and since then stopped working.

I plugged in to charge and went to sleep ( for about 6h). Battery indicator was green when i waked up. tried to turn on unplugged, no reaction, tried to keep it 5 - 10 - 30 - 60 - much more seconds, no reaction.
Then with volume button and power, no luck, tried reset still nothing. (no vibrations, no nothing, just dead)

I tried connect to a pc, pc doesnt find tablet

Any ideas, please help
Last edited by hemeyus; 22nd April 2014 at 06:01 PM.
22nd April 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
So i was playing around some time with my tab again. Tried to do stuff, still no luck, possibly i bricekd or i fried the motherboard ? Before 6 hours i left to charge and still is red light (charging indicator).

May somebody help me ?

Should i try to discharge somehow ( i do not know how, maybe by pressing power button, and stuff)

Or should i try to charge like for day or two to wait, maybe it will turn back on in twrp or fastboot at least ?
24th April 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Latest news so far, i charged the dock, then i connected with tab, and puted in charge with charger, so there was a while ( for about 16 hours) and the light on the tab is till red, no reactions still.. So what should i do, maybe somebody knows some tricks or anything at all. Charger works fine.
25th April 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

43 posts
Have you tried a hard reset? Little hole near the SD card, insert a pin or small paperclip, there is a button inside that will force a reset when the external buttons don't work.

ken

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app
25th April 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 118

523 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemeyus

Latest news so far, i charged the dock, then i connected with tab, and puted in charge with charger, so there was a while ( for about 16 hours) and the light on the tab is till red, no reactions still.. So what should i do, maybe somebody knows some tricks or anything at all. Charger works fine.

You said early that you fully charged the tab (green light); then you said it later went red. How did this happen when you couldn't turn the tab on? If either the battery or the charging circuit is dead, then the tab won't get any juice. But how did the battery discharge itself from full to nothing without anything drawing a current?
25th April 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
i have got no idea, what happend, but today, my tablet, after some i think "coma" state turned on. after some game with twrp, i am able to use cromi-x 5.4 again.

Before person asked, and i will reply yes i tried hard reset button, i tried every single holes and buttons, hdmi and so on.

It just came back to life. (plus charging is fine, because my dock charged up, but tablet didin't, and now i can see it, it charges up again)

I do not understand what happend. Point is , im able to use it again.

Thanks for help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread