problem with recovery and bootloader, Pls help

OP Skieslin3

25th April 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
im running existenZ 3.3.0 Rom, i was upgraded from 2.1.5 thourgh recovery, after the upgrade, i cant boot in to recovery or bootloader mode anymore. Try holding all possible button combination but after the sony logo it's just boot in to ROM normally, even when im tried to boot from rom manager i still cant access recovery mode the rom still work fine but cant access recovery mode anymore

later this day i try to flash the phone to 4.3 stock rom with flash tool, it success but i still cant do anything about the recovery or the bootloader

pls help, thanks and sorry for my bad english
25th April 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sevilla
Thanks Meter: 5

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieslin3

im running existenZ 3.3.0 Rom, i was upgraded from 2.1.5 thourgh recovery, after the upgrade, i cant boot in to recovery or bootloader mode anymore. Try holding all possible button combination but after the sony logo it's just boot in to ROM normally, even when im tried to boot from rom manager i still cant access recovery mode the rom still work fine but cant access recovery mode anymore

later this day i try to flash the phone to 4.3 stock rom with flash tool, it success but i still cant do anything about the recovery or the bootloader

pls help, thanks and sorry for my bad english

When tou upgraded from the 2.1.5 to 3.3.0 you need to reinstall the recovery again. Now you can try install Existenz again downgrading first to 4.1 and installing the recovery. The same thing happened to me
The Following User Says Thank You to oscarstl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarstl

When tou upgraded from the 2.1.5 to 3.3.0 you need to reinstall the recovery again. Now you can try install Existenz again downgrading first to 4.1 and installing the recovery. The same thing happened to me

I will try it out, thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread