Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,145 Members 36,361 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My M8 Experience So Far

Tip us?

Try4Ce
Old
Thanks Meter 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by bah77 View Post
Many thanks for the response, I will have a look into the different roms more over the weekend

I guess I was too naive, only on my 2nd ever android phone and that's from a hell of a lot of phones I've owned in the past
I guess I was thinking along the lines of a one android fits all but that's quite clearly not the case, there are lots of differences between one android phone to another
Hehe well yeah, every Android phone can be quite different to each other. Its with the hardware already. On the iDevices, its all streamlined and almost everything will work on the different iPhones. Its convenient, but nothing for me - I am a modder and toy around alot, and thats where Android kicks in.

Some things on Android can be annoying, since there are much more differences in Hardware and Software among all the devices running Android, but it actually can be quite interesting to see what all the talented Android Developers come up with.

I hope you find what you are looking for. The M8 is a hell of a great device and dispite of being so new, alot of customizations are already possible.

Brava27
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by rquinn19 View Post
Gravity Box wouldn't work on a Sense based rom anyways. I think the main source of your issues is the lack of research (user error).
Wrong, working just great with my SENSE rom.
Telus Galaxy S5
HTC M8, LG G2, Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Blackberry Torch 9810, Blackberry Bold 9700, Blackberry Tour 9630, iDEN Motorola i800, i790, etc, Motorola Pebble, Nokia 6000, Motorola StarTak
Telus
Toronto, Canada

Ghost
Old
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,007
Thread closed as it is an off-topic thread.

Ghost
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe