Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

How To Make Lidroid Toggles Grid View

OP Himan Boro

25th April 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 63

498 posts
More
Help Me..
25th April 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,568

4,773 posts
theres loads of guides for this if you search

look at my xml file and put something like it into your 2nd layout in your status bar

dont just copy it as it wont recopile without the correct drawable vaule pngs
you can get them from my statusbar

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post46188493
Attached Files
File Type: zip quickpanel_quick_settings_space.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.2 KB, 41 views)
25th April 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati

498 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

theres loads of guides for this if you search

look at my xml file and put something like it into your 2nd layout in your status bar

dont just copy it as it wont recopile without the correct drawable vaule pngs
you can get them from my statusbar

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post46188493

i already made Two layout..
But in ur statusbR There is only 6 stock toggles .i want for 15toggles
25th April 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

4,773 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

i already made Two layout..
But in ur statusbR There is only 6 stock toggles .i want for 15toggles

just add the rest - you have the smali in the quickpanel folder - just do the same but point to that smali and @id
25th April 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati

498 posts
More
Quote:

just add the rest - you have the smali in the quickpanel folder - just do the same but point to that smali and @id

Bro m not able to get it clearly..
If u r free..Plx Post A Guide regarding that
25th April 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

4,773 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

Bro m not able to get it clearly..
If u r free..Plx Post A Guide regarding that

iv not done it before and I only post things Iv tested myself

I can give you an idea - the rest you will have to work out yourself

see for example this code for the gps toggle

Code:
<FrameLayout android:background="@drawable/tile_toggle" android:layout_width="83.0px" android:layout_height="80.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.GpsSettingButton android:textSize="0.0dip" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#00ffffff" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/quickpanel_gps_btn_text" android:background="@drawable/quickpanel_button_selector_bg" android:paddingTop="58.0dip" android:paddingBottom="3.0dip" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:text="@string/quickpanel_gps_text" />
                        <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/quickpanel_gps_btn_icon" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="3.0px" android:src="@drawable/quickpanel_icon_gps_off" />
                        <TextView android:textSize="12.0dip" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:background="#00000000" android:layout_width="83.0px" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0px" android:text="" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
                    </FrameLayout>

see the code that I have marked in red

change the com.android........ part to the smali you will find in com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel to the one you want
eg
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.NameOfTheSmali
the rest find the values that relates to the toggle in the id.xml and strings.xml and change them
same with the drawable values for the pngs
Last edited by marcussmith2626; 25th April 2014 at 04:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati

498 posts
More
Quote:

iv not done it before and I only post things Iv tested myself

I can give you an idea - the rest you will have to work out yourself

see for example this code for the gps toggle

Code:
<FrameLayout android:background="@drawable/tile_toggle" android:layout_width="83.0px" android:layout_height="80.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.GpsSettingButton android:textSize="0.0dip" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#00ffffff" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/quickpanel_gps_btn_text" android:background="@drawable/quickpanel_button_selector_bg" android:paddingTop="58.0dip" android:paddingBottom="3.0dip" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:text="@string/quickpanel_gps_text" />
                        <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/quickpanel_gps_btn_icon" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="3.0px" android:src="@drawable/quickpanel_icon_gps_off" />
                        <TextView android:textSize="12.0dip" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:background="#00000000" android:layout_width="83.0px" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0px" android:text="" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
                    </FrameLayout>

see the code that I have marked in red

change the com.android........ part to the smali you will find in com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel to the one you want
eg
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.NameOfTheSmali
the rest find the values that relates to the toggle in the id.xml and strings.xml and change them
same with the drawable values for the pngs

ok..i will give a try to it....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread