Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,404 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any news About the new Firmware Android 4.4.2 ?

Tip us?

rhineymac
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickysickybrah View Post
All I want is for them to fix Bluetooth and GPS so I can use this thing for biking. Bluetooth goes in and out when I move my wrist (hence, move the watch). until then, this device is as useful as a paperweight.
There have been other reports like yours of issues with BT and GPS. Either its the ant itself that's bad or the connector is loose. Either way no software update is going to fix your issue, its a hardware issue. Contact omate. Realistically I don't very much you will ever get it repaired through omate. They have been promising others with issues to wait for a service center in your country. But I don't that will ever happen. Search for GPS BT issues in here and you will see what others have been doing. Good luck

sickysickybrah
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhineymac View Post
There have been other reports like yours of issues with BT and GPS. Either its the ant itself that's bad or the connector is loose. Either way no software update is going to fix your issue, its a hardware issue. Contact omate. Realistically I don't very much you will ever get it repaired through omate. They have been promising others with issues to wait for a service center in your country. But I don't that will ever happen. Search for GPS BT issues in here and you will see what others have been doing. Good luck
Thanks-I will search for others' problems. This is awful news though!