Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 40,255 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery Problems!

Tip us?

jelmerpeligrino
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Battery Problems!

I just recently bought my Sony Xperia ZR (LTE version) 3 weeks ago. It's already updated to 4.3 Jellybean when I got it but every time I'm using it after 4hrs of charging, it easily drains my battery when I'm playing games and do some internet stuff. Is it normal? I've read some articles and blogs that some users can lasts their batteries about 1 to 2 days of using it when it was not updated to 4.3 Thanks!

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6456

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelmerpeligrino View Post
I just recently bought my Sony Xperia ZR (LTE version) 3 weeks ago. It's already updated to 4.3 Jellybean when I got it but every time I'm using it after 4hrs of charging, it easily drains my battery when I'm playing games and do some internet stuff. Is it normal? I've read some articles and blogs that some users can lasts their batteries about 1 to 2 days of using it when it was not updated to 4.3 Thanks!
If you are using it,the battery sure will drop slowy,but if you play games/internet,drains more fast.

and yes 4.3 consume more battery than 4.2.2

hopes that 4.4.2 update will be better

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

w1040
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
If you are using it,the battery sure will drop slowy,but if you play games/internet,drains more fast.

and yes 4.3 consume more battery than 4.2.2

hopes that 4.4.2 update will be better
yes i have the same problem. i just bought ZR yesterday too. and i have the same minor problem like you.

zr needs a 4hr charge, but drains really fast from 100% to 93% in just 10 mins of use. im also already on 4.3

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6456

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1040 View Post
yes i have the same problem. i just bought ZR yesterday too. and i have the same minor problem like you.

zr needs a 4hr charge, but drains really fast from 100% to 93% in just 10 mins of use. im also already on 4.3
actually i got the Xperia Z,but they are almost same,but different battery size.

for me it only takes about 2 hrs 30 mins to charge full using original Sony charger.

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

jelmerpeligrino
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelmerpeligrino View Post
So that's why. I hope it will fix the problem for the next update. By the wau, since the day I bought this phone, I still not tried to test it on the water because touch block is not present on my phone and I don't know where to find it.