Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[Q] Battery Problems (Did i get scammed?)

OP tpaina380

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
25th April 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
So i recently bought a brand new htc vivid 1300mah battery from cellphoneshop.net (http://www.cellphoneshop.net/vividbat.html). Now the thing is this battery has taken over 24 hours to fully charge and when it finished charging i reset the phone it turned off but did not come back on so i plugged in the charger for it then turned it on and it came on when it booted up the battery was at 3% now i have contacted them and i was told id be getting another new battery in the mail in 7 business days and theres no need to send in the battery (which i find odd). so i have a picture of the battery status before and after the reset which i took a screenshot of in the battery are in settings im wondering if this battery is a knock off or not because it seems very odd that the battery took over 24 hours to get to a full charge on the first time. feedback would be apprciated (also a picture of the battery) and if you can see at the top of the battery has a bugle going from end to end and i can actually move it from side to side which my actually phone battery that came with my phone im unable to do that at all its very solid.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0032.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	2708293   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-25-12-14-34.png
Views:	34
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	2708294  
Last edited by tpaina380; 25th April 2014 at 10:29 PM.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread