Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,939 Members 50,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please HELP !

Tip us?

vithursan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Please HELP !

Hello ,

I'm using Exitenz ROM I have install the Gravity Box to have the 5 navigation bar and the Full Mod screen but that don't work ...

Also How you can have the Lockscreen of Z2 ?

Thanks
XPERIA SP CUSTOM ROM EXITENZ 1.0 Black Edition

pec0ra
Old
(Last edited by pec0ra; 25th April 2014 at 10:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 407

DONATE TO ME
First of all, please change your thread title, it has nothing to do with the subject.

About gravitybox, you have to activate it in xposed and reboot. Then, when you activate the navbar option, you have to reboot one more time for it to work.
If you have done all this and it still don't work then I unfortunately can't help you.

Edit : This might interest you : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1862780

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to pec0ra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vithursan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pec0ra View Post
First of all, please change your thread title, it has nothing to do with the subject.

About gravitybox, you have to activate it in xposed and reboot. Then, when you activate the navbar option, you have to reboot one more time for it to work.
If you have done all this and it still don't work then I unfortunately can't help you.

Edit : This might interest you : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1862780

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link don't worry the next time i will do corectly my post .

I have already did as you ask , even if thanks
XPERIA SP CUSTOM ROM EXITENZ 1.0 Black Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to vithursan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]