Ask a question

No registration required

ATT rom?

OP kcz28

25th April 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
My phone is unlocked and this Tmobile rom is about to make me crush this phone, can I load the ATT rom for the skyrocket and use it with my straight talk att sim I am already using?
25th April 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcz28

My phone is unlocked and this Tmobile rom is about to make me crush this phone, can I load the ATT rom for the skyrocket and use it with my straight talk att sim I am already using?

Will your phone not recognize your SIM? I unlocked my phone and had another SIM other than T-Mobile and it was working perfectly. But yes, you can flash ATT Skyrocket ROMS if you think that can fix your problem. I currently have the Embryo ROM on my Hercules which is meant for the Skyrocket.
25th April 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDisNX255

Will your phone not recognize your SIM? I unlocked my phone and had another SIM other than T-Mobile and it was working perfectly. But yes, you can flash ATT Skyrocket ROMS if you think that can fix your problem. I currently have the Embryo ROM on my Hercules which is meant for the Skyrocket.

It works, but after an update about 2 months ago this phone is slow to load the keyboard when trying to text, closing menus and apps takes forever it didn't used to do that. I figured trying an ATT rom might fix the problem and might have a way to block OS updates.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread