Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 54,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ATT rom?

Tip us?

kcz28
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ATT rom?

My phone is unlocked and this Tmobile rom is about to make me crush this phone, can I load the ATT rom for the skyrocket and use it with my straight talk att sim I am already using?

ShaDisNX255
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcz28 View Post
My phone is unlocked and this Tmobile rom is about to make me crush this phone, can I load the ATT rom for the skyrocket and use it with my straight talk att sim I am already using?
Will your phone not recognize your SIM? I unlocked my phone and had another SIM other than T-Mobile and it was working perfectly. But yes, you can flash ATT Skyrocket ROMS if you think that can fix your problem. I currently have the Embryo ROM on my Hercules which is meant for the Skyrocket.

kcz28
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDisNX255 View Post
Will your phone not recognize your SIM? I unlocked my phone and had another SIM other than T-Mobile and it was working perfectly. But yes, you can flash ATT Skyrocket ROMS if you think that can fix your problem. I currently have the Embryo ROM on my Hercules which is meant for the Skyrocket.
It works, but after an update about 2 months ago this phone is slow to load the keyboard when trying to text, closing menus and apps takes forever it didn't used to do that. I figured trying an ATT rom might fix the problem and might have a way to block OS updates.