Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 51,841 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

p6 update

Tip us?
 
shodenskie
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 63
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default p6 update

any news for the ascend p6? any other updates or upgrades???
im from b118 to b125....
is this mobile will stock on 4.2.2 and b125 firmware?
 
bok27
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cluj Napoca
Quote:
Originally Posted by shodenskie View Post
any news for the ascend p6? any other updates or upgrades???
im from b118 to b125....
is this mobile will stock on 4.2.2 and b125 firmware?
http://huaweinews.com/2014/04/offici...kat-ascend-p6/
Huawei Ascend P 6 Android KitKat 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to bok27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kabirjedi
Old
#3  
kabirjedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 162
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Budapest
Quote:
Originally Posted by shodenskie View Post
any news for the ascend p6? any other updates or upgrades???
im from b118 to b125....
is this mobile will stock on 4.2.2 and b125 firmware?

Offical B132 europe rolled out:
http://www.huaweidevice.ro/support-software/
(100% same as leaked)
 
cd65
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabirjedi View Post
Offical B132 europe rolled out

(100% same as leaked)
Actually, that official update is only for Eastern Europe only. Western Europe still has not received an update as of today.
 
kabirjedi
Old
#5  
kabirjedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 162
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Budapest
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd65 View Post
Actually, that official update is only for Eastern Europe only. Western Europe still has not received an update as of today.
Lol

Use everywhere in europe!
Leaked and this(same)working without problem in all europe region(East,west,south,north.hahahahahahah)
Nothing eastern special............
 
primo
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 78
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabirjedi View Post
Lol

Use everywhere in europe!
Leaked and this(same)working without problem in all europe region(East,west,south,north.hahahahahahah)
Nothing eastern special............
File name says U00. I have U06. Is it okay for me?
 
kabirjedi
Old
(Last edited by kabirjedi; 25th April 2014 at 06:54 PM.)
#7  
kabirjedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 162
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Budapest
Quote:
Originally Posted by primo View Post
File name says U00. I have U06. Is it okay for me?
It s ok but keep in mind not my responsibility if you phone damaged....Do full backup first.

The Following User Says Thank You to kabirjedi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more

Play Your Hits and Learn the Lyrics with NextGen Music Player

There are plenty of music players for Android available in Play Store. They … more

Control Your Toast Notifications with SlicedToasts

Toasts are delicious, even in their Android flavor. In Android, toast doesn’t lead … more

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more