Post Reply

[Q] Another way to unbrick my s5830i?

OP pharadco

31st March 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Please help me.
I have Jellyblast installed on my ace-i. Then I found another custom rom for ace-i called "Ace-I-Sure". I downloaded it. Before flashing the rom, I did a nandroid backup. After the backup, I flashed the ace-i-sure, then rebooted. Unfortunately, I was stuck on the boot screen (softbricked). So I booted to recovery mode and did a nandroid restore. Everything was back to normal and my phone was working again.
A few days later, I tried to flash the ace-i-sure again (yeah im stupid). I did a nandroid backup, then flashed. But, same result. It was softbricked again. Then i thought that this was no big deal, i will just do a nandroid restore. BUT, now I can't access the recovery mode! I can access download mode though, and I know that i can flash stock firmware using Odin. BUT, my USB/Charger "mouth" (you already know what i mean, the place where you insert the usb connector/charger, at the top of the device) is not working! It can't detect my charger and USB connector. I charge through a universal charger, where I just remove the battery and insert it into said charger. (Before any of this softbricking happened, my uncle went to a repair shop to repair the USB/Charger "mouth" but the people their said that the only solution was a universal charger.) Anyway, using odin or any other unbrick programs means I need to connect my phone to a PC, which is unfortunately, impossible right now.
I need your help. Do you know any other way of unbricking my device? What should I do?
31st March 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #2  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,403
 
1,746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharadco

Please help me.
I have Jellyblast installed on my ace-i. Then I found another custom rom for ace-i called "Ace-I-Sure". I downloaded it. Before flashing the rom, I did a nandroid backup. After the backup, I flashed the ace-i-sure, then rebooted. Unfortunately, I was stuck on the boot screen (softbricked). So I booted to recovery mode and did a nandroid restore. Everything was back to normal and my phone was working again.
A few days later, I tried to flash the ace-i-sure again (yeah im stupid). I did a nandroid backup, then flashed. But, same result. It was softbricked again. Then i thought that this was no big deal, i will just do a nandroid restore. BUT, now I can't access the recovery mode! I can access download mode though, and I know that i can flash stock firmware using Odin. BUT, my USB/Charger "mouth" (you already know what i mean, the place where you insert the usb connector/charger, at the top of the device) is not working! It can't detect my charger and USB connector. I charge through a universal charger, where I just remove the battery and insert it into said charger. (Before any of this softbricking happened, my uncle went to a repair shop to repair the USB/Charger "mouth" but the people their said that the only solution was a universal charger.) Anyway, using odin or any other unbrick programs means I need to connect my phone to a PC, which is unfortunately, impossible right now.
I need your help. Do you know any other way of unbricking my device? What should I do?

See if you get working with recovery then try these
1.search over xda for MultiFormator tool
2.Boot into recovery flash cwm then flash these tool
3.Now Aroma will startup then choose RFS
4.Now flash your backup it will boot up .

But if not then you need to give it in Samsung's service center they will repair it .
Without download mode you can't get to flash Stock Rom via Odin .
31st March 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #3  
brijeshep's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ►KERALA◄
Thanks Meter: 2,168
 
721 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
May try this,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2639940

Sent from my Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app
25th April 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Sector One
Thanks Meter: 2
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Thumbs up
i only unbrick my ACE-i with Odin3 v1.84

search google for Official Stock ROM for Ace-i

run as admin this Odin

locate .pit file which is included and set files

Phone = Modem
CSC = CSC
PDA = PDA

and flash


hit thanks if i helped you
Attached Files
File Type: zip odin3_v1.87 for Galaxy Ace.zip - [Click for QR Code] (199.3 KB, 8 views)
25th April 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 361
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlSKYFiRElx

i only unbrick my ACE-i with Odin3 v1.84

search google for Official Stock ROM for Ace-i

run as admin this Odin

locate .pit file which is included and set files

Phone = Modem
CSC = CSC
PDA = PDA

and flash


hit thanks if i helped you

OP can't install stock rom using odin since he cannot connect the device to PC as his USB Charger mouth pin is not working.
25th April 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Sector One
Thanks Meter: 2
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

OP can't install stock rom using odin since he cannot connect the device to PC as his USB Charger mouth pin is not working.

shoot .. now that's a big problem, not unless you take it to a repair shop to fix it :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes