FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

How to create a systemui with transparent statusbar.........

52 posts
Thanks Meter: 74
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
To Create a Systemui With transparent statusbar.............


(i) At first decompile a Systemui file .......

(ii) Download .Rar file from link .

(III) Extract .rar file and ....... copy both extracted files and paste on systemui > res > here .

(iv) Now compile again.......... and install on your phone and share with your friends....

#Download_link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6sxhziaky...%20manager.rar

If you like my work then hit on THANKS button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMIT KARMAKAR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th April 2014, 07:05 AM |#2  
karthick mostwanted's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 220
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
again gradient status bar. ummm try transparent notification panel most of them like that!!
26th April 2014, 04:14 PM |#3  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 654
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthick mostwanted

again gradient status bar. ummm try transparent notification panel most of them like that!!

tried many ways didnt get it transarent
26th April 2014, 04:24 PM |#4  
karthick mostwanted's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 220
 
Donate to Me
More
even I tried it but doesn't work ask someone in Indonesian group!
27th April 2014, 04:05 AM |#5  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 654
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthick mostwanted

even I tried it but doesn't work ask someone in Indonesian group!

some of their ui is ported
so maybe no one has gotten it transparent starting from stock samsung systemui

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 08:58 AM |#6  
karthick mostwanted's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 220
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

some of their ui is ported
so maybe no one has gotten it transparent starting from stock samsung systemui

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

it is hard to edit jb stuffs but GB stuffs are very very easy without guides!
27th April 2014, 01:09 PM |#7  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 654
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthick mostwanted

it is hard to edit jb stuffs but GB stuffs are very very easy without guides!

other jbs have same kind of coding
the problem is samsung
their custom code

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
psych.half
27th April 2014, 01:24 PM |#8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

other jbs have same kind of coding
the problem is samsung
their custom code

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

yup.. Samsung and their Touch Bs..
The system ui's depends upon resource from tw-framework.apk :sly:

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk 2
27th April 2014, 05:14 PM |#9  
ArshArora's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In ur Heart ♥
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Oh ?
I will try

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes