Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Good case that doesn't add to much bulk?!

Tip us?

surf1
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverepats View Post
Actaully i got the Slim Case but without the Dotted Back. Is that a hard case as well or is it a soft case? I should have bought both lol
It's a hard case with that rubber/texture coating, they call it premium sf coating or something like that. Feels really nice, if you mean soft as in TPU I've had those before and I'll never use them again, hate how they feel and they start showing smudges and grease etc. Still have one lying around from my S2.

daxecutioner24
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverepats View Post
Actaully i got the Slim Case but without the Dotted Back. Is that a hard case as well or is it a soft case? I should have bought both lol

Yeah it's making me a bit nervous to force it. Ive already seen a couple guys here post about hard cases scuffing the outer bezel. I just ordered the Spigen Air Cushion Bumper case just now, but this Supcase one i got really isnt too bad. It adds just the slightest bit of bulk, but for me its perfect.

I also use an Otterbox for work as well. Ya, the Elago wasnt the best for protection, but it felt awesome in the hand, especially when going out for dinner and what not

Heres the SUPCASE Samsung Galaxy S5 Case - Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case Prime (White/Gray)

Any case you can recommend? I have the ringke slim and while it has not scuffed my bezel, I feel like it can easily do it. I dont think we should be putting up with cases like that. I also have the spigen tough armor and I feel like it makes my phone too bulky. Any case in between, that at least raises the lip on the front screen? Might have the go the tpu route with tempered glass

jacksam2010
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Try these holsters. They are not bulky

http://www.amazon.com/Saapni-Premium.../dp/B00J70X2C2
http://www.amazon.com/Saapni-Premium.../dp/B00JOJAXMI