Thread Closed

25th April 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

81 posts
More
when i try post someware els on this site it says i dont not have permission what does that mean
25th April 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag York, Pa
Thanks Meter: 538

1,529 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carinfex

when i try post someware els on this site it says i dont not have permission what does that mean

That means you have not read the rules for the forum.
25th April 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 19

146 posts
You cant post in development threads ...

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda app-developers app
25th April 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 27

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadgiveaway

You cant post in development threads ...

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda app-developers app

damn right. and thats very annoying. the number of posts does not say anything about ones qualification on certain subjects. it is just a dumb idea to prevent a new or so called junior member of this forum from posting in dev. threads. not every new member is a noob. when i am searching for info on a rom i just flashed and cannot post a question in the thread i downloaded the rom from it is just ridiculous
25th April 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuppenhorst

damn right. and thats very annoying. the number of posts does not say anything about ones qualification on certain subjects. it is just a dumb idea to prevent a new or so called junior member of this forum from posting in dev. threads. not every new member is a noob. when i am searching for info on a rom i just flashed and cannot post a question in the thread i downloaded the rom from it is just ridiculous

yeah i agree whit you but how else they are gonna prevent that from happening(a new or so called junior member of this forum from posting in dev whitout knowing anything about what he/she asks and possibly offend someone or get offended by someone in the process)
a test maybe?!(lol noob test)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread