No Signal

Tip us?

GiuseppeRossi789
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No Signal

Hi Guys.
I have installed a new ROM on my phone (Asced G300), the PAC ROM....sometimes it disconnectfrom the network and the no service message appaear and i can not establish a connection with the network until i reboot the phone.
Is this a bug of this ROM or i am missing some setting? This is the 5th time that i am installing a ROM and i`m very tired of this game...

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 519

DONATE TO ME
Could be a bug of the rom. I know it's probably difficult to get stable non stock based roms for your phone. You might want to check with the developers of the rom to see if there's preferred settings or another modem to use that might work better with it.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)