Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,090 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OTA HTc Desire Zara - Fido (Rogers) link

Tip us?

Flopik2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cloud Search OTA HTc Desire Zara - Fido (Rogers) link

I got the OTA update this week, for those who are interested.
OTA_ZARA_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_Rogers_WWE_2.14.631.3-1.10.631.8_R_release_356326.zip

I cannot continue to post on the ( HTC Desire 601/HTC Zara - room,root,mods thread ) for some unknown reason or post the link
I havent installed it yet, i need to be sure of the procedure before trying that, my phone is rooted and soff

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flopik2 View Post
I got the OTA update this week, for those who are interested.
OTA_ZARA_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_Rogers_WWE_2.14.631.3-1.10.631.8_R_release_356326.zip

I cannot continue to post on the ( HTC Desire 601/HTC Zara - room,root,mods thread ) for some unknown reason or post the link
I havent installed it yet, i need to be sure of the procedure before trying that, my phone is rooted and soff
Your device will not update if it's not stock. Make sure you have a stock recovery and everything. I don't know if s-off matters or not. Make sure you have not deleted any pre - installed apps. That'll cause issues.
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher

Flopik2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Im gonna wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishneelg3 View Post
Your device will not update if it's not stock. Make sure you have a stock recovery and everything. I don't know if s-off matters or not. Make sure you have not deleted any pre - installed apps. That'll cause issues.
I have the stock rom, I will need to reflash the recovery. I think the file is inside the OTA update. Im gonna wait for some people to try it first because I still want to be root after that and have s-off and the phone work fine with jelly bean. Maybe the pain for kitkat doesnt work the chance of bricked it. I still hope the fix the miracast , it doesnt work on my ptv3000.

Flopik2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stock recovery flash

I got error : FAILED (remote: not allowed) using recovery.img from OTA
Is this because i am relocked?