FORUMS

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

[MOD] Status Bar KitKat 4.4.2

168 posts
Thanks Meter: 97
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Here i'm presenting the status bar style KitKat.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?le4rl51mjbdguva

Install:
1 - Put SystemUI.apk in your SD card
2 - Go to Root Explorer or any explorer
3 - (Remember, make a backup of the original SystemUI.apk) Put SystemUI.apk in system/app
4 - Reboot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-25-18-30-50.jpg
Views:	3852
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	2708785  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lanatico For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th April 2014, 12:57 AM |#2  
milind701's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Awsome brooo


Sent from my GT-I8262 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to milind701 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 07:12 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 731
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanatico

Here i'm presenting the status bar style KitKat.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?le4rl51mjbdguva

Install:
1 - Put SystemUI.apk in your SD card
2 - Go to Root Explorer or any explorer
3 - (Remember, make a backup of the original SystemUI.apk) Put SystemUI.apk in system/app
4 - Reboot

Hey bro whats kitkat styled in this its looking like the normal one......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F@HIM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 09:23 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
I like the status bar but what about the notification toggles?
26th April 2014, 09:40 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
inistallation
hi
i can't inistall this app
i have this error in root explorer
the file system is read-only
my device is rooted and have superSU
what can i do?
26th April 2014, 04:58 PM |#6  
MirXas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminsmart7

hi
i can't inistall this app
i have this error in root explorer
the file system is read-only
my device is rooted and have superSU
what can i do?

Press the R/W button in the near-top center of the app when you are in the /system/ partition.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MirXas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 05:00 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks
I installed
But I can't select two sim

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 06:19 PM |#8  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

Hey bro whats kitkat styled in this its looking like the normal one......

The icons white and the battery transparent!
26th April 2014, 06:20 PM |#9  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNathranielB

I like the status bar but what about the notification toggles?

It's normal, notification toggles is from the TouchWiz
26th April 2014, 06:22 PM |#10  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminsmart7

Thanks
I installed
But I can't select two sim

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

This is a problem :/ but you can select in Settings
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanatico For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes