OP Minerael

25th April 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Radom
Thanks Meter: 14

85 posts
More
Hello,
I bought a new HTC yesterday. Was totally happy until now when I realized after launching Anomaly 2 some dark dots across the screen and on the left side. Than I saw colorful ones when I was sliding the quick settings menu up and down, those dots were in place of phone, as and the rest 2 icons. Not many but visible. Do you know what can be the cause? Can I somehow repair it or just should I go back to carephones warehouse and ask them for another one? Or maybe some of you people have the same problem?
I will write again the procedure to see that at least in my case. Slide down the notification bar, than quickly change into settings, and try sliding the bar from the bottom to top a little.

Sorry, I'm not a native speaker, so I wasn't able to explain properly. If you have any questions, please let me know.
I'm looking forward to your help,
Beat regards!
26th April 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Radom
Thanks Meter: 14

85 posts
More
Never mind, I exchanged it for another one, it has only one problem at the bottom, because the screen is slightly lover than the best of the body but everything's running perfectly so I'm not sure if it's worth changing...

Wysłane z mojego HTC One_M8 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread