[Q] Not seeing anyone else post with this issue...

Search This thread

khymburlie

Jul 20, 2012
Received my M8 this past Monday. Great phone, but wondering if anyone else having this issue and if I should try to get it replaced now. I've noticed that when I have the HTC keyboard up and running, it will randomly "glitch out." Like a tiling picture almost just on the keyboard section. Now I know I can just use another keyboard. I was an advent Google keyboard fan as I'm coming from the last 2 Nexus devices (4 and 5). Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I searched online, but only seeing others complain about the language input.

Thanks

grneyez

Sep 3, 2009
Received my M8 this past Monday. Great phone, but wondering if anyone else having this issue and if I should try to get it replaced now. I've noticed that when I have the HTC keyboard up and running, it will randomly "glitch out." Like a tiling picture almost just on the keyboard section. Now I know I can just use another keyboard. I was an advent Google keyboard fan as I'm coming from the last 2 Nexus devices (4 and 5). Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I searched online, but only seeing others complain about the language input.

Thanks

Do a factory reset, and see if that changes anything for you.