Stock based roms?

OP CheyTac-12

25th April 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Medellín
Thanks Meter: 16

180 posts
More
Hey guys I was wondering what other stock based roms are available for flo? I'm looking for a stock experience with no modifications at all. Just like CleanRom. (I tested out CR but I'm looking for another one)
25th April 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,699

2,440 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyTac-12

... but I'm looking for another one)

You are not looking for another one - you simply sit there and wait for other members to do this for you.
Check the threads, read and try yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #3  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 772

1,917 posts
More
In B4 lock!
25th April 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 76

229 posts
More
Try LiquidSmooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to rap3rman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Medellín

180 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai

You are not looking for another one - you simply sit there and wait for other members to do this for you.
Check the threads, read and try yourself.

If at least threads had a label like (stock) or something I wouldn't be here asking this. I have to take the trouble to check every single rom available while I can ask a simple question so people who know more than a I do can answer me. Yet you take the trouble to answer add a reply instead of letting it go or helping me out.
26th April 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #6  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 129

283 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyTac-12

If at least threads had a label like (stock) or something I wouldn't be here asking this. I have to take the trouble to check every single rom available while I can ask a simple question so people who know more than a I do can answer me. Yet you take the trouble to answer add a reply instead of letting it go or helping me out.

Though I do tend to recommend people to try out for themselves to see which ROM suits them best, I have to agree with you that sometimes it's hard to judge what direction a ROM developer is taking (close to stock, insane performance, extreme battery saving, feature packed, etc.).

Off the top of my head, I remember CleanROM, Purity, and SinLessROM being close to stock. CleanROM was the closest, while Purity and SinLess try to keep it simple but have added features I believe. I sold my flo for a deb so can't really remember if there were any other flo roms I tried.

The Following User Says Thank You to theProtomartyr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Medellín

180 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomartyr

Though I do tend to recommend people to try out for themselves to see which ROM suits them best, I have to agree with you that sometimes it's hard to judge what direction a ROM developer is taking (close to stock, insane performance, extreme battery saving, feature packed, etc.).

Off the top of my head, I remember CleanROM, Purity, and SinLessROM being close to stock. CleanROM was the closest, while Purity and SinLess try to keep it simple but have added features I believe. I sold my flo for a deb so can't really remember if there were any other flo roms I tried.

Purity and SinLessROM, I'll check those out. Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread