Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock based roms?

Tip us?
 
CheyTac-12
Old
#1  
CheyTac-12's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 180
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Medellín
Default Stock based roms?

Hey guys I was wondering what other stock based roms are available for flo? I'm looking for a stock experience with no modifications at all. Just like CleanRom. (I tested out CR but I'm looking for another one)
 
ThaiDai
Old
#2  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,659
Posts: 2,420
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyTac-12 View Post
... but I'm looking for another one)
You are not looking for another one - you simply sit there and wait for other members to do this for you.
Check the threads, read and try yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AarSyl
Old
#3  
AarSyl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 727
Posts: 1,803
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NJ
In B4 lock!
 
rap3rman
Old
#4  
rap3rman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 223
Join Date: Feb 2013
Try LiquidSmooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
Android Geek
The Following User Says Thank You to rap3rman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CheyTac-12
Old
#5  
CheyTac-12's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 180
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Medellín
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai View Post
You are not looking for another one - you simply sit there and wait for other members to do this for you.
Check the threads, read and try yourself.
If at least threads had a label like (stock) or something I wouldn't be here asking this. I have to take the trouble to check every single rom available while I can ask a simple question so people who know more than a I do can answer me. Yet you take the trouble to answer add a reply instead of letting it go or helping me out.
 
theProtomartyr
Old
#6  
theProtomartyr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 281
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyTac-12 View Post
If at least threads had a label like (stock) or something I wouldn't be here asking this. I have to take the trouble to check every single rom available while I can ask a simple question so people who know more than a I do can answer me. Yet you take the trouble to answer add a reply instead of letting it go or helping me out.
Though I do tend to recommend people to try out for themselves to see which ROM suits them best, I have to agree with you that sometimes it's hard to judge what direction a ROM developer is taking (close to stock, insane performance, extreme battery saving, feature packed, etc.).

Off the top of my head, I remember CleanROM, Purity, and SinLessROM being close to stock. CleanROM was the closest, while Purity and SinLess try to keep it simple but have added features I believe. I sold my flo for a deb so can't really remember if there were any other flo roms I tried.

The Following User Says Thank You to theProtomartyr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CheyTac-12
Old
#7  
CheyTac-12's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 180
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Medellín
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomartyr View Post
Though I do tend to recommend people to try out for themselves to see which ROM suits them best, I have to agree with you that sometimes it's hard to judge what direction a ROM developer is taking (close to stock, insane performance, extreme battery saving, feature packed, etc.).

Off the top of my head, I remember CleanROM, Purity, and SinLessROM being close to stock. CleanROM was the closest, while Purity and SinLess try to keep it simple but have added features I believe. I sold my flo for a deb so can't really remember if there were any other flo roms I tried.

Purity and SinLessROM, I'll check those out. Thanks.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes