Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more
Post Reply

[Q] Samsung Galaxy s3 driver and connectivity issues

OP PanosPixel

23rd April 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
First of all i am a newbie on your forum and forums in general,i would like to say hi to you all and please dont be hard on me if i am in the wrong section/topic whatever :P
I got a Samsung Galaxy s3 that runs cyanogenmod 10.2 stable (4.3.1 android ver.) and ever since i flashed the rom i cannot connect my phone on my pc (previously i could) and it cannot install any Gt-i9300 drivers whatsoever.Tried many different cables and usb slots and nothing seems to work,what can i do?
Thank you for helping in advance!!
23rd April 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #2  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,587
 
2,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanosPixel

First of all i am a newbie on your forum and forums in general,i would like to say hi to you all and please dont be hard on me if i am in the wrong section/topic whatever :P
I got a Samsung Galaxy s3 that runs cyanogenmod 10.2 stable (4.3.1 android ver.) and ever since i flashed the rom i cannot connect my phone on my pc (previously i could) and it cannot install any Gt-i9300 drivers whatsoever.Tried many different cables and usb slots and nothing seems to work,what can i do?
Thank you for helping in advance!!

I would recommend trying to install these Samsung USB Drivers and then seeing if your phone is recognized by the computer. Let me know if you still have questions.
25th April 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

I would recommend trying to install these Samsung USB Drivers and then seeing if your phone is recognized by the computer. Let me know if you still have questions.

My pc still does not recognise my device,is there anything else i can do?
25th April 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #4  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,587
 
2,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanosPixel

My pc still does not recognise my device,is there anything else i can do?

I would uninstall any otherr usb drivers your previously installed for your device and try again, if that still doesn't work I would recommend taking a look at these Universal USB Drivers.
25th April 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #5  
karthick mostwanted's Avatar
Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 72
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
install Samsung USB drivers latest version
26th April 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 24
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Also try connecting to another PC just to be sure it is not a windows issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank