[Q] LS980 CM 4.4.2 SMS Issues

OP eplum3

26th April 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello everyone. So, I recently installed the latest snapshot of CM 11 for the Sprint LG G2 (LS980). I LOVED it, super smooth, with an occasional issue of the screen freezing when unlocking, where the screen would turn on but would not register any touch and had to be hard-reset. While annoying, I was fine with dealing with this issue every now and then.

Eventually, I realized that I was unable to send SMS to two friends. I could send SMS to everyone else that I contact on a regular basis but them. I have my number ported to Google Voice, and after I would text (it would even say sent, with both the "Messaging" and "Hangouts" applications) it would not appear on the web version of Google Voice for these specific people as being sent. These folks have Verizon and AT&T, which I could still send SMS to for other contacts. The only thing I could think of is that one person has an iPhone and the other has a dumb flip phone.

I was wondering if anyone has had similar issues or know where I could look to fix these issues because I would love to continue using CM for that Kit Kat stock feel. Thank you in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread