Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Accidentally deleted gallery

Tip us?

whymista
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3311 View Post
Sorry, crossed posts. I don't think you'll have to re-root but am not 100% sure, I'm not on a stock ROM.
Yea I couldn't remember its been a while since I flashed roms but I don't ever remember having to re-root when flashing them. I'm just trying to find a rooted stock 4.4.2 rom now

antique_sonic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by whymista View Post
Yea I couldn't remember its been a while since I flashed roms but I don't ever remember having to re-root when flashing them. I'm just trying to find a rooted stock 4.4.2 rom now
if you reflash stock firmware, u will need to reroot again.
Though u never do a full wipe. The supersu is there, but the binary is gone (can't install the binary).
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man

Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by whymista View Post
I won't have to re-root though or will I?
If you flash the stock rom with Mobile Odin Pro you`ll keep root (if you check Everroot, superSU and Mobile Odin)
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

whymista
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic View Post
if you reflash stock firmware, u will need to reroot again.
Though u never do a full wipe. The supersu is there, but the binary is gone (can't install the binary).
Thanks. Yea I got it and the gallery back!
The Following User Says Thank You to whymista For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

whymista
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Well it sort of works. It allows me to view pictures open and close albums and at first would allow me to multi select albums or picures but now as soon as I long press one it gives me the unfortunately gallery has closed message and I cleared the data/cache to no avail.